Saturday, November 22, 2008

i've been tagged.. arrgghhh

Name: Liza Mohamed
Sister(s): no
Brother(s): 2
Shoe size: 6
Height:156 cm
Where do you live:Damansara
Have you ever been on a plane : Yes. when i'm 12yrs old. Bangkok.
Swam in the ocean: Yes but it was a few years back.
Fallen asleep at school: always. but still cn cntrl and never been caught by anyone
Broken someone’s heart: yup
Fell off your chair: Never
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: yup
What is your room like: Queen bed, side table, fan, tv.
What’s right beside you: handphone, charger, water bottle
What is the last thing you ate: ikan bakar, kobis goreng.
Ever had…
Chicken pox: Yes. after came back from Bangkok (sigh)
Sore throat: Yup.
Stitches: Never
Broken nose: Nope
Do you…
Believe in love at first sight : Yup.. Jejaka idaman SAB.. hahaha
Who was/were…
The last person you danced with: nobody
Last made you smile: Mok..
You last yelled at: hermm.. nope
Today did you…
Talk to someone you like: of cource :)
Get sick: when my "best friend" coming every mth. my back pain like hell.
Miss someone: the cutest miqail.. hehee.. cant wait to go back to jb..
Did you ever…
Kissed anyone: herm.. do i need to answer ths question?.. yes.
Talk to an ex: Yup. ask him to return back my album.. hehe
Miss your ex: NO
Who do you really hate: as per current my team leader.
Do you like your hand-writing: hehe yes.
Are your toe nails painted: No.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: my brother bed.. so comfortable. made him and sister in law slept outside when i stay at his house.. hahaha
What color shirt are you wearing now: Blue.
Are you a friendly person: YES
Do you have any pets: yes. 3 cats. jambu, zeelan and chemong
Do you sleep with the TV on: always. need to set the timer. haha
What are you doing right now: office. hv to werk on saturday(arrgghh!!).
Can you handle the truth:maybe.
Are you closer to your mother or father: Both.
Do you eat healthy: No.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex:No.
If you’re having a bad day,
who are you most likely to go to: Mok.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: Mostly loud but depends in what situation I am.
Are you confident: hehehe.. yup even when i'm lie.
5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. in school
2. just start a relationship wit Mok.
3. going to a trip (Waterfall) wit my gabanz friend.
4. lepaking at leisure mall
5. take spm.

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. pay out all my debts
2. bring my family to holiday every year
3. take my mom to Mecca ever year
4. buy my dream car..( BMW M3 @ VW Golf GTI)
5. shopping

5 places I’ve lived/living
1. Larkin JB
2. Cheras, KL
3. Larkin JB
4. Damansara , PJ
5. Shah Alam

Your tagged. Ur turn. heheheh

3 comments:

Azealea Dz said...

hohoho...glad this taggin' is feasting on more victims! cheers!

*yellow volks* said...

hehehehe. it's all start from u la.. arrgghhh!

mamaDhea said...

are u alizawati?